Policy key definitions
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, [Business name & other trading names]
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device
The Data Protection Policy employed by AGP World has been developed as an extension of our commitment to combine the finest quality services with the highest level of integrity in dealing with our clients, suppliers, associates and staff. This policy has been updated to be in line with standards in our on-going commitment to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This policy guides you through how we collect store and use information about individuals and organisations. It will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and the changing needs of everyone we deal with.
AGP World is a “controller” of your personal information. Our address is CoWrks, 3rd Floor, Birla Centurion, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400030.
AGP World have appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure effective adherence with the Data Protection Policy.
In the event of a personal data breach, AGP World will notify the Authorities in such form and manner as may be prescribed.
AGP World ceases to retain personal data, or remove the means by which the personal data can be associated with particular persons /entities, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that: (a) the purpose for which such personal data was collected is no longer being served by its retention; and (b) retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes
Our Data Protection Policy recognises two kinds of personal data that deserve different levels of protection
Personally-Identifiable Information includes, for example, e-mail addresses, billing information, employment status and ‘click stream’ data that tracks visitor activity on a Web site or online service.
A subset of that category, Special Data, deserves additional safeguards. Special Data includes, by way of example, Clients’ confidential data, Sexual Orientation, Bank Account, Income Tax and National Insurance numbers, Biometrics, Race, Religion etc. If your relationship with us includes providing AGP World with Special Data, we will protect that information with extra care. We will not distribute Special Data outside of AGP World, if you so request, and will give you the chance to opt out of sharing this information within our own organisation.
AGP World collects Personally-Identifiable Information and Special Data only when there is a legitimate business need to do so.
Notice: We will inform you about why we are collecting Personally-Identifiable Information and how we intend to use it. We need to collect and store your name, address and other basic Personally-Identifiable Information, for example, to provide you with the service you requested, as well as for billing purposes.
Our legal basis to use your personal information
We need your information primarily to allow us to perform our contract with you and to enable us to comply with legal obligations. In some cases, we may use your personal information to pursue legitimate interests of our own (the efficient and effective operation of the business) or those of third parties, provided your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Purposes we use your information for
To correspond with you with a view to providing a service; to arrange to attend at your property to quote or undertake works, to take monies for payment from you; to arrange invoices; to pay taxes; for the purposes of an after sales service etc.
If you fail to provide personal information
The provision of information by you is a contractual requirement. If you fail to provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract for services for you.
We may share your information for various purposes where required Your rights in connection with personal information Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Right to withdraw consent (Opt Out)
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are
- Google Analytics
- Google Adsense (DoubleClick)
- Website Optimization
- Site Preferences
- Form Submissions
- Social Media
- Email marketing messages & subscription
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracked clickable links or similar technologies. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as opens, clicks, geographic data, etc. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign. We provide an easy method to unsubscribe at any time.
We hold the following information about you within our e-mailer system:
- Email address
- Company Name
- Contact details
AGP World will not sell personal data in any form, including mailing lists. All its data are for internal use only.
AGP World will continue to oversee implementation of and compliance with our Policy and will adapt the Policy to reflect changes in technology and the expectations of everyone we deal with. To ensure that we are following our stated Policy, we also conduct periodic and random audits of our Web sites and other systems.
AGP World Data Protection Policy has been developed out of respect for the privacy preferences and choices of our candidates, suppliers’ customers, associates and staff. We have established procedures to ensure that every reasonable effort is made to address your concerns.
If you have any concerns or questions about our use of your information you have the right to complain by informing us, preferably by e-mail to [email protected], so that we may have the opportunity to address any issues directly with you.